Knowledge of computer

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Computer Review: HP Pavilion Dv6




I was recently invited to participate in the Europe of the school computer promotion, which includes the review and distribution (more on this in future post) of the four products: HP Pavilion Dv6 with Windows Vista, on 110 HP Mini with Windows XP, a Timbuk2 computer bag computer Syncables and synchronization software. Today the post is a review of the HP Notebook Dv6.

When you begin using HP Notebook Dv6, are instantly impressed by several things. First, the computer design was incredible! Not only is the computer really beautiful, but also much more functional than most other laptop I have used. Interest to a computer and start using it, I found power and performance of this equipment is as impressive as the exterior design. With huge amounts of disk space and many useful software pre-installed, this equipment can be readily customized or used as.

Fingerprint Reader

One of the first features I noticed is the fingerprint reader. This small piece of equipment on board the right corner of the computer, it seems almost like something from a book of science fiction. After a few quick configuration steps by which I logged most of my fingers in the computer (not accepting the little fingers), I have arranged to connect to my computer with a password or with the fingerprint reader. Now when I turn on my computer can connect quickly via drag my fingers.

Unfortunately I had some small problems with the fingerprint reader. Sometimes it takes a few seconds the computer to connect after turning, and the reader does not recognize my fingerprint. I expect that the recognition of errors is a problem with my methods and probably means once I enter the learning curve. In my opinion, the future, I plan to update on how this program difficulties.

Computer light

Shortly after setting up the fingerprint reader, temporarily close the lid of the computer ... and saw another great feature! The HP logo on the lid of the notebook is light up - just like on a Mac. Not only this beautiful feature, but it also helps protect the hard disk. On the computer I used before, it is always difficult to know when the hard disk has stopped spinning so I can not secure. In practice, a new light on this notebook, however, I can always tell when the drive is off.

Mousepads

When I started using the computer, I was somewhat intrigued by the strange located between the keyboard and mouse. I had never seen before, and I have not read the manual for the moment (I rarely read the manual until I have a problem). After the violin using the mystery for a while, I decided to check the installation manual. Fortunately, a chart can understand, he explained that the power button on the Mouse pads and outside.

Put the mouse is easy to type without skipping the mouse on the screen. While this may seem unnecessary to some, who (like me) have used a laptop with this feature certainly appreciate.

Excellent Audio

Perhaps the most visible feature of this computer, the speakers - they are much larger than normal speakers. In fact, most of the space between the keyboard and the screen is coated with a loudspeaker! Because of the unusual format, of course, I wanted to see if the sound is better than normal too.

On the computer I used before, the sound was so quiet that external speakers are connected to the sound more audible than a few meters away from the computer. On this notebook, but the sound is much stronger without external speakers. In fact, the speakers on the notebook is still stronger than the external speakers on the laptop! Even if I do not use good, very often, I am happy to find the possibility to use the built-in speakers.

Key systems

This computer comes with Windows Vista operating system. Although I have heard some people complain about Vista, I had no problems with it. I usually use my computer for Internet surfing, word processing, and sometimes some graphics, and I've never noticed any problems. I think most people who complain about Vista to use more memory-intensive things like video editing or gaming - both from the load of the computer far more seriously than power needs of the students would probably never. I think that Windows Vista is a great operating system for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment