Knowledge of computer

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ì7 or Intel's Core 2 Quad?



I just want this open to the public when the new i7 chips are relatively new or at least I think they are. Anyways. Is it better, and that applies to computer gaming, which is very difficult ... I SEARCH through some magazines and see what some people have said and the new Windows 7 apparently does not work quickly to a low-end i7 is the highest of which is probably obvious, but it is not intended to enhance and faster in general a good fan, RAM, etc. .. .


Can I have a high level of Intel Core 2 Quad chips, or do I go to the low end, because it seems to be the equivalent i7 Intel chip?

I am not sure what is the difference between them is yet, but it is generally better, and I think for the overall computing ...?

Apart from the fact that someone actually had a computer at all with the i7 Core 2 Quad, or their computers, and share experiences when they are surfing the Internet or play a game of excellence. I want to get a comprehensive look at the chip and see what is best and get the best value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment