Knowledge of computer

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kareena Kapoor to interact with their fans on Facebook








Kareena plans to get networking site has about 30 minutes to say hello to his fans. It may even allow him to become a member of the networking site. And who knows, he can not even get over her reservations about starting your own website.
Kareena says, "I was told that in many cases that have ceiling fans and well wishes to Facebook. I never found time to combine them. Even more importantly, I am too shy. I can not answer specific questions over his own business where I am, what I do, eat, etc. "
It was Saif Ali Khan and director Imtiaz Ali Kareena is a massive fan following Facebook and how it was necessary for him to reach to try to reach through social networks.

"We now realize that this is a community in the world out there on the computer. I can not say about my life. But we must understand and connect to the internet community. In fact," Kareena said, "Saif has been introduced with my computer. have almost all his work on the Internet. The key coaxed me to understand. And then I smoke, though not for the social network, because my time to share the daily movements and activities, even with friends near me. "
Imtiaz Ali that he reminded the importance of the approach to social network sites. "Imtiaz said the number of people saved in my Facebook for pictures and messages I have to be seen to be believed. Now I will have to run Facebook in a few days to interact with my friends there."
Kareena does not want to become a regular on the social network. "This is not me. But the respect and love of thousands of people who want to come to me through the internet."

No comments:

Post a Comment